- The skin file itself for easy installation and use.
- Desire to play Ace Combat 4 music on full volume (optional)
For installation, follow the guide that is found in the game's Steam local files "modding resources" folder as it will provide you with the author's easy to understand instructions. The mod is created by me, and all I simply ask you to respect is that you don't try to do anything scummy a normal person wouldn't do - like trying to pass it as your own et cetera. You can however freely use it as a point of reference in case you intend to create your own mod, as it will spare you a lot of pain when trying to deteremine the proper positioning of many larger decals!
- Myself? For going through the effort to test the skin continuously in order to ensure the best quality a single fan of Ace Combat and Avis Rapida could offer.
- Bandai Namco Entertainment, as well as Project Aces for providing us with the excellence of Ace Combat game for so many years. They obviously own Ace Combat - this mod is merely a fan homage to a great franchise and an awesome character.
- The author of the game for creating Avis Rapida for being a genuinelly nice person to know.
- The internet for any reference in order to ensure the skin is as accurate as it could be done.
- Most importantly, you for bothering to read as far - and therefore most likely going through the small effort needed to download this skin! Thank you!
Keep flying, aces! And feel free to use this skin as a more advanced guide in regards to placement of emblems and other liveries on your future skin projects!
"Who was it that shot me? See who's responsible for that shot." "It's a ribbon."